We have now received the vaccine for our Under 65 patients as detailed below and have also received a further delivery of the Over 65 vaccine if you have not already had yours this year.
Please call the surgery to book your appointment at one of our clinics.
Are you eligible?
The following are eligible for flu vaccination – please note criteria’s have changed and you may no longer be eligible:
All patients aged 65 and over are automatically eligible for the free flu vaccine.
At Risk Categories: Patients aged from 6 months to 64 years of age with a serious medical condition such as:
- chronic (long-term) respiratory disease, such as severe asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) or bronchitis
- chronic heart disease, such as heart failure
- chronic kidney disease at stage three, four or five
- chronic liver disease
- chronic neurological disease, such as Parkinson’s disease or motor neurone disease, or learning disability
- splenic dysfunction or asplenia
- a weakened immune system due to disease (such as HIV/AIDS) or treatment (such as cancer treatment)
- morbidly obese (defined as BMI of 40 and above)
- All pregnant women
- Frontline Health & Social Workers